We’re proud to present The Menagerie, a collection of supplements, tools, tricks and new cards for Itras By. The hosts are an international team of 40 artists and writers.
- New Chance & Resolution cards
- Character sheet
- Setting summaries
- Characters, The Shadow Carnival
- The Itra-Troll Card Drop
The Menagerie is first and foremost a toolkit for the surreal roleplaying game Itras By. But we believe anyone with an interest in freeform, harnessing the power of improv in roleplaying and dream noir will find something of interest.
Press, blogposts, reviews
- Review of The Menagerie on RPG.net – by Andrew Peregrine, excerpt: “(…) If you love the game but haven’t been quite sure how to get started, this book will prove especially useful. As the authors themselves suggest, take from it what you like and make of it what you will.”.
- Surreal RPG expands with Philippine-inspired realm – article from Filipino GMA News.
- Stemmen fra Ådalen – review in Danish.
- Nordnordost Avsnitt 38 – Swedish podcast commenting on the release.
- Fenix no. 6-17 – Swedish game zine review by David Bergkvist, excerpt: “There is definitely material here to enrich the game experience; making it better, deeper, more interesting and weirder. If you, as I, are a fan of the core book, I recommend getting The Menagerie.”
The Dream Team
Hope you enjoy, keep an eye out for those capybaras!
Teaser trailer by Banana Chan: