We’re proud to present The Menagerie, a collection of supplements, tools, tricks and new cards for Itras By. The hosts are an international team of 40 artists and writers.
Available in print and as PDF via DriveThruRPG.
The Indie RPG Awards Supplement of the Year 2017.
- New Chance & Resolution cards
- Character sheet
- Setting summaries
- Characters, The Shadow Carnival
- The Itra-Troll Card Drop
The Menagerie is first and foremost a toolkit for the surreal roleplaying game Itras By. But we believe anyone with an interest in freeform, harnessing the power of improv in roleplaying and dream noir will find something of interest.
Press, blogposts, reviews
- A thorough review/walk-through from Das Erzählspiel-Zine: “such a diverse range of contributors (…), to get a broad variety of viewpoints on Itras By.”
- Juhana Pettersson on the blog Non-Digital: “if you’re familiar with roleplaying game supplements, this is definitely something else.”
- Review of The Menagerie on RPG.net: “If you love the game but haven’t been quite sure how to get started, this book will prove especially useful.”
- Surreal RPG expands with Philippine-inspired realm – article from Filipino GMA News.
- Stemmen fra Ådalen – review in Danish.
- Nordnordost Avsnitt 38 – Swedish podcast commenting on the release.
- Fenix no. 6-17 – Swedish game zine review by David Bergkvist.
The Dream Team
Hope you enjoy, keep an eye out for those capybaras!
Teaser trailer by Banana Chan: