Gaming as Women (play report): “A brief note on the book: it is absolutely gorgeous. The illustrations are high-contrast, ink line drawings provided by Thore Hansen and Kathy Schad. (…) We found it was always fun to pull the cards. They introduce unexpected results and energize play.”
- TAG Sessions:
“This game is such a marvel, (…) you have 80 plus pages of setting notes, story seeds and a lovely cast of non-playing characters, followed by something like barely ten pages of actual rules, then the remainder of the book is lovely notes and tips on how to approach gaming, surrealism, and narrative.“
“Overall, I’m frankly blown away by Itras By. If you like Gormenghast, Twin Peaks, Kafka, Mieville or even Roald Dahl, you will find something to intrigue you in Itras By.”
- Age of Ravens:
“(…) It is weird, powered by imagination, throws together strange bits, but still maintains a core of coherence. (…) Itras By seems more like works of the Uncanny (ala Ligotti), Magical Realism, or the metafictions of Borges or Pavic. (…)”
- Mit Offenem Visier
“Why Itras By is an amazing P&P”
Monstruo Paranoide (review in Spanish):
“Veo la Ciudad de Itra como la ciudad de Valparaíso, con sus cerros y colores, pero todo en un sueño, con un puerto que da a un mar desconocido y con límites que se funden en una espesa niebla.”
- Gry-Fabularne (review in Polish)
The English edition of Itras By can be found as PDF and print on DriveThruRPG.
Reviews of the French edition
The French edition is published by 2d Sans Faces.
Reviews of the German edition
- Michael Masberg/PnPnews.de
- Mit Offenem Visier: “Wieso Itras By ein so simples wie grandioses P&P ist”.
The German edition is published by Vagrant Workshop.
Reviews of the Norwegian edition
- The Book of Worlds (review in English): ” It is a game that challenges the habits we’ve gotten used to, as well as our imagination.”
- Wilper’s Blog (review in English)
- Stemmen fra ådalen (review in Danish): “Itras by (…) står solidt på den nordiske friformsscene i stil med blandt Jeepform og danske con-scenarier, og det rummer træk af den amerikanske story game-genre inden for indie-spillene.”
- RPGGeek (review in English)
- Himmelskibet (review in Danish)
- Gateavisa Nr. 184 (review in Norwegian)